[iLL] Playstation 3 gaming clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If the enemy didn't die... Use more bullets next time!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
==UNDER CONSTRUCTION==*RECRUITING*
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Cant wait for this! LOL
Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:02 pm by Seloe_1

» Some Xbox Beta Gameplay
Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:36 pm by Seloe_1

» Starting It off LOL
Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:40 am by Seloe_1

» CQ DLC
Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:42 pm by SGT_SMUG

» Line ends here
Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:55 am by SGT_SMUG

» Rented server
Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:35 pm by SGT_SMUG

» MArio KART?
Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:01 pm by Guest

» Patch release confirmed
Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:01 pm by Guest

» Cycling through different game modes?
Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:04 am by Guest

Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SGT_SMUG

SGT_SMUG

Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!]   Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:05 pm

Wow what a read. I can agree with pretty much everything that you stated here. A good thing to add that attacking in a MBT doesn't mean you need a thermal to avoid anti tank mines, and you can still be efficient. Enemies will often put AT mines out where there are roads or designated choke points. If you are on a map like Caspian boarder, try to go down one of the flanks and cut in the last second to maintain full speed and avoid mines.

Also a set up I enjoy running on the little bird/z11 is:

Lazer painter

IR FLARES

Guided missile

This set up allows you to hit other choppers without any counter measures besides a slim chance of a dodge or the underused ECM jammer. Also when you lock on to tanks with your lazer, then you lock and shoot with the guided missile, the rocket does more damage to tanks after a hit and I find myself switching between the main gun and the missiles doing a fair amount of damage to armored vehicles fast.

Thanks for the thread.

Back to top Go down
https://illclan.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!]   Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Great Post Greek.... I will keep these things in mind I hope everyone as get the chance to read it and also remember the things you right on here....
Back to top Go down
GmOctoLink

GmOctoLink

PostSubject: Re: Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!]   Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:23 am

Awesome post but shouldn't this be in the clan stategies section?

strangers will now know what to do with all vehicles if they look in here. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!]   Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:29 am

Gm_OctoLinkx_x wrote:
Awesome post but shouldn't this be in the clan stategies section?

strangers will now know what to do with all vehicles if they look in here. affraid

Yea i think you may be right, I left it open for admin to move it. if it needs to move.
Back to top Go down
Hustla509

Hustla509

PostSubject: Re: Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!]   Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:23 pm

This thread is fine where it is. We're not only a clan, but we're also a gaming community; there isn't too much crazy tacticool information in here that we can't share with our visitors.

I've had a chance to successfully make use of the MBT guided shell the other week, with Seloe painting the targets from the [CVT?] seat; it was fun, and we were giving Tek (Who was on the other team) a hard time. My only complaint is that, after a while it might get boring, due to the low player count on consoles. If 3 people are in a tank, it doesn't leave much on the actual field capping flags.

It is fun to use nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.karmaloop.com/index.asp?rcode=HT26376

PostSubject: Re: Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!]   Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:27 pm

Hustla509 wrote:
This thread is fine where it is. We're not only a clan, but we're also a gaming community; there isn't too much crazy tacticool information in here that we can't share with our visitors.

I've had a chance to successfully make use of the MBT guided shell the other week, with Seloe painting the targets from the [CVT?] seat; it was fun, and we were giving Tek (Who was on the other team) a hard time. My only complaint is that, after a while it might get boring, due to the low player count on consoles. If 3 people are in a tank, it doesn't leave much on the actual field capping flags.

It is fun to use nonetheless.

Very good point Hustla, like you said it's fun though lol good to use against an average team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!]   Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Yeah you got me lol but next time you won't ECM Jammer :-P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!]   Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:44 am

ill try to use some of those tips when I play with you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!]   Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indepth view on vehicles [Noobs, read!!]
Page 1 of 1