[iLL] Playstation 3 gaming clan.

If the enemy didn't die... Use more bullets next time!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
==UNDER CONSTRUCTION==*RECRUITING*
October 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Cant wait for this! LOL
Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:02 pm by Seloe_1

» Some Xbox Beta Gameplay
Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:36 pm by Seloe_1

» Starting It off LOL
Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:40 am by Seloe_1

» CQ DLC
Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:42 pm by SGT_SMUG

» Line ends here
Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:55 am by SGT_SMUG

» Rented server
Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:35 pm by SGT_SMUG

» MArio KART?
Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:01 pm by Guest

» Patch release confirmed
Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:01 pm by Guest

» Cycling through different game modes?
Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:04 am by Guest

Rented server

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Rented server  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:44 pm

With the way in feeling now... I doubt I'll be playing with the same passion as before if at all.

I'm so disappointed with dice that they listened to the wrong people. I feel so let down.

The only thing I wanted fix was the USAS and mav but instead they ruined everything else that didn't need to be done.

I'm done. Fuck this game. Fuck the developers, hope the building falls down on them sloppy lazy money hungry Cunts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:44 am

LOL! I imagined you saying that last sentence with your British accent!! :p

Sorry, you feel that way. Hopefully, the game will grow on you and you'll still want to play a lot. If not then *super sad face* and we will definitely miss hearing you sing while entering a game or raging with your British accent. Haha!

I played today and and it was kinda weird in the tank, but I still managed to have a lot of fun in most, if not all, of my games. I still haven't tried out some of my favorite guns like the AS Val and G36C since I was mostly in vehicles tonight. I'll see how I feel after I play some more rounds the next couple of days. Maybe reading people's comments prepared me to expect the worst instead of the best which might be why it didn't seem so bad to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:44 am

Greek_Wrath wrote:
Fuck this game. Fuck the developers, hope the building falls down on them sloppy lazy money hungry Cunts.

oooookay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:52 am

gremlins_united wrote:
stupid ?. wats pay pal lol

When in doubt, there's always google. :p J/k! Paypal is way to transfer funds or pay for things electronically and it's linked to your bank account and/or credit card. It's really popular with ebay and other sites. Here's the link if you want to check it out. https://www.paypal.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:48 am

After doing some reading, it seems the set up i used before simply will not work. My set up was built for maximum recoil reduction, ie silencer and grip.

This set up no longer works

Forgrip now reduces accuracy at range????????.??? Question mark question mark????

Silencer now eats shit.

I'm going to try again this time swap out silencer for flash suppressor, supposedly this is the new recoil reduction attachment, however it increases spread.

Jets are all fucked up. I think I'll avoid the them from now.

They are useless they no longer PTFO. Shame

Anyway my tv is going in for repairs and hopefully when I get it back you guys can help me adapt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:31 am

Thanks for sharing your research and the tips about guns! I'll try that out too.

As for jets...yesterday in Gulf of Oman, one was flying at ground level trying to kill me. I jumped in an empty tank and killed it one shot, LMAO!!! Idk if had any damage already, but it was an easy kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:14 pm

Greek_Wrath wrote:
Well after playing, i will not be buying a server.

After this patch I no longer like the game at all. Not one bit

Air radar no longer shows vehicles

Jet cannons take far too long to disable a jet, eventually when you do everyone just bails

All in all it now means jets can no longer help the ground as they use to.

I was two shot killed in a tank by another tank

Everyone now uses aa missiles. Which disables in one hit

All guns feel inaccurate with or without forgrip

No round time

To change gun accessories in game, you now need PhD

I was so pumped to try the new patch but haven't had time Sad is it really that awful?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:21 pm

I'd say yes. Others say it's completely fixed the game. You'll have to see for yourself.

No doubt about it though pilots have been butt raped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:08 am

why doesn't air radar show vehicles... wtf is the point of it??
Back to top Go down
Seloe_1

Seloe_1

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:47 am

Nooby wrote:

Its Air Radar you guys...
Isnt there a Ground Radar Perk?

cleaned up by Greek

Last edited by Seloe_1 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SGT_SMUG

SGT_SMUG

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:09 pm

Seloe_1 wrote:
Nooby wrote:

Its Air Radar you guys...
Isnt there a Ground Radar Perk?

Nope use to be all under air radar

If they included a ground radar that would be pretty awesome

But comment sense does not shine

There is proximity scan which is basically ground radar, and I personally think the patch was amazing. All I did yesterday was fly jets. ATG missiles are now a 1 hit disable like they should be, and tv missiles are a 1 hit kill ANYWHERE.

i'll pitch in 40-50 dollars every 3 months for sure for a server.... hell i'll even run it if you guys want me to, I have some experience running servers and have port forwarded for other games MANY times just to get them going. I'm here if you guys want.
Back to top Go down
https://illclan.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:13 pm

LOL wtf my bad seloe I must of pressed edit as supposed to quote...

I can fix this...

@Smug tell me more about this proximity scanner for the jets...
Back to top Go down
Seloe_1

Seloe_1

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Greek_Wrath wrote:
LOL wtf my bad seloe I must of pressed edit as supposed to quote...

I can fix this...

@Smug tell me more about this proximity scanner for the jets...

Yea I FIGURED...LOLHAHAHA...just wanted you to be like...oh WTF lol

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:59 am

I have to admit the more a play the more I like the patch. The server feature is tits...very easy to operate and choose what maps and features you want.... Thanks to infamous for getting the server yesterday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:02 am

we should get a dedicated server for us.

All 12 of iLL on one team

Bunch of randoms on the other team

FREE POINTS!!
Back to top Go down
Seloe_1

Seloe_1

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:49 pm

RaGeInMoRtAr wrote:
I have to admit the more a play the more I like the patch. The server feature is tits...very easy to operate and choose what maps and features you want.... Thanks to infamous for getting the server yesterday

Yea No doubt..Thanks to you as well Rage for Todays Server..EPIC

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:25 pm

I've rented a server for a week! Search California__Gurl. Smile CQ 500 tickets. It's almost full already. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SGT_SMUG

SGT_SMUG

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:13 pm

@Greek, the prox scanner does what the air radar did before in terms of ground targets. I think if you get low to the ground it also spots targets for infantry and tanks to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:03 am

SGT_SMUG wrote:
@Greek, the prox scanner does what the air radar did before in terms of ground targets. I think if you get low to the ground it also spots targets for infantry and tanks to see.

Looking forward to trying this out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:26 pm

I just want to say that renting and managing your own server is so much fun! You can make different sets of maps and name them and it'll save it. Like originally I made it with CQ only and a variety of CQ maps I like. Last night I made another set of just CQ Metro and Seine and titled that set CQ Metro Seine so that if I feel like just playing those two maps I can. I want a mixture of Rush and CQ so since Star is my admin person he's going to make that set for me. I can add other admin people so if the leaders or Smug (I remember you expressed interest in managing servers) want to just check mine out and see how you can make different sets of maps, just let me know and I'll add you to the admin list. It'll be also good so you can balance teams when I'm not on such as while at work or whatever. Smile

Update:
I've already psn messaged Seloe this, but not the others. The leaders Seloe, Greek and Kevdogg all have admin rights to my server, as well as Smug and GM in addition to Star. Have fun exploring it if you want and balancing teams or any of that too while I'm not in game with you guys. So far one guy asked about applying so I told him to add me on battlelog and check our platoon page for application requirements and another guy thanked me for my awesome server saying most others are crap, haha! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:51 am

Im ready to put down on an iLL server! Im going to buy one for a month tonight most likely..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:23 am

RaGeInMoRtAr wrote:
Im ready to put down on an iLL server! Im going to buy one for a month tonight most likely..

Well if you do be sure to make someone like kev or seloe joint admins so that if you're not there they can still change shit around.

Good server to practice before the battle as well if it's east us.

That should keep us going till I get back online to buy a server for 90 days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:32 pm

word iLL do it tonight.pp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:20 pm

RaGeInMoRtAr wrote:
word iLL do it tonight.pp

You got a server? Cool, I just saw this so haven't checked it out yet. I also renewed my server last night, but just for a week. Right now it's all TDM maps 500% Tix.

Update: Now my server is all jet maps (thanks Star)! Yesterday 3 of us were practicing flying while the server was empty and it was a ton of fun! Now it's full so I can't even join. -_-
Back to top Go down
SGT_SMUG

SGT_SMUG

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:35 pm

I now officially have a pay pal account, and am ready to pitch in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rented server
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2