[iLL] Playstation 3 gaming clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If the enemy didn't die... Use more bullets next time!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
==UNDER CONSTRUCTION==*RECRUITING*
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Cant wait for this! LOL
favourite vehicle setup?  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:02 pm by Seloe_1

» Some Xbox Beta Gameplay
favourite vehicle setup?  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:36 pm by Seloe_1

» Starting It off LOL
favourite vehicle setup?  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:40 am by Seloe_1

» CQ DLC
favourite vehicle setup?  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:42 pm by SGT_SMUG

» Line ends here
favourite vehicle setup?  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:55 am by SGT_SMUG

» Rented server
favourite vehicle setup?  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:35 pm by SGT_SMUG

» MArio KART?
favourite vehicle setup?  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:01 pm by Guest

» Patch release confirmed
favourite vehicle setup?  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:01 pm by Guest

» Cycling through different game modes?
favourite vehicle setup?  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:04 am by Guest

favourite vehicle setup?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

favourite vehicle setup?  Empty
PostSubject: favourite vehicle setup?    favourite vehicle setup?  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:22 pm

We've done the classes/guns so lets go with vehicles here are mine

*LAV
- Belt speed
- Thermal optics
- Armor piecing shells

The above will take on and beat a MBT if you catch it from the side or rear

*Tank (MBT)
- Reactive armor
- Zoom optics
- Guided shell (with CTIV seat) these two baby's fucking rape everything

* Scout chopper
- Laser painter
- Flares
- Guided rocket

* Attack Chopper
* PILOT
- Laser painter
- Flares
- Heat seekers

*GUNNER
- Belt speed
- Flares
- Guided Rocket

*Jet
- Air radar
- Flares
- Rocket Pods

Possible F35 set up I'm going to try out
*F35
- Air Radar
- Flares
- Heat seekers

Reason I use the heat seekers with the F35 is because with hover it already dominates in close air support, but the F35 does suffer in dog fights so hopefully the heat seekers will balance things out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favourite vehicle setup?    favourite vehicle setup?  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:27 pm

Greek_Wrath wrote:
We've done the classes/guns so lets go with vehicles here are mine

*LAV
- Belt speed
- Thermal optics
- Armor piecing shells

The above will take on and beat a MBT if you catch it from the side or rear

*Tank (MBT)
- Reactive armor
- Zoom optics
- Guided shell (with CTIV seat) these two baby's fucking rape everything

* Scout chopper
- Laser painter
- Flares
- Guided rocket

* Attack Chopper
* PILOT
- Laser painter
- Flares
- Heat seekers

*GUNNER
- Belt speed
- Flares
- Guided Rocket

*Jet
- Air radar
- Flares
- Rocket Pods

Possible F35 set up I'm going to try out
*F35
- Air Radar
- Flares
- Heat seekers

Reason I use the heat seekers with the F35 is because with hover it already dominates in close air support, but the F35 does suffer in dog fights so hopefully the heat seekers will balance things out

LAV: I think these are the exactly same setup that I use for all my vehicle. But Since you choose Belt Speed on the LAV I think one of our clan members should have Proximity Scan that can actually reveal enemy position on the maps so the trolls with C4 can't destroy you.

MBT: When it comes to the Tanks in BF3 it can change the way we play the game attack the objectives and also defending the objective. "Note" when you playing large maps on the game rush such as Caspian Boarder, Kharg Island & Operation Firestorm, Using the Tank Thermal Camo with Zoom Optics and Guided Shell would be perfect fit for the MBT, because what it does you can stay hidden in a location and the enemy would not actually see your position or you showing up on the mini map. I don't know how many of you guys knew about this but you should try and see what I'm talking about it actually works.

Attack Helicopter: One of my favorite machine to fly around with. Chopper vs Jet they have always been argument about which of these killing machine would do a lot of work on the battlefield when it comes punishing the other enemy opponents. In the game mode of Rush of course Jets were made to destroy Tanks and other fighting vehicle infantry no question about that, In the game mode of conquest Jets cannon do less damage to MBT and other LAV vehicles. But in my Opinion I think the Chopper is one Air Vehicle to arm yourself with think about how many things you can destroy on the Ground include infantry, and Vehicles as long as you have a good Pilot who can actually communicate and do 180 degrees maneuvers you will have no problem and Again it takes Chopper 60 thousand Points to earn a service star and The Jet takes 35 Thousand Points so which one do really thing would be the killing machine.

Jets: This one of the last thing that comes to my mind. When we are playing game modes like Rush. Jets are the ultimate killing machine when it comes to taking other enemy opponents enough said. The best Gadget and Spec that I like to use for this setup is Maintenance/Belt Speed, Fire Extinguisher and Yes Rocket Pods. I know many people have ask me about why using the Fire Extinguisher over flares why? Because sometimes it good to practice without the training wheels for a bit try to do something different from what other players are actually doing. Once you know how to dodge a Stingers & Heat Seeking missile you are going to become a Reaper in the sky that eats everything in your path. Game modes like conquest is also a dominate game mode when it comes to jets. I also equip my self with Air Radar, Fire Extinguisher and Rocket Pods like I said earlier that is just my kinda of style fly my jet and then again Heat Seekers are very useless in Conquest I rather stay focus with the Rocket pods to penetrate infantry and Fight Vehicle on the ground and also use my main Cannon to fight against other jets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favourite vehicle setup?    favourite vehicle setup?  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Great post TekRaVen, i agree that the chopper is the best reaper. It's versatile and it rapes in the right hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favourite vehicle setup?    favourite vehicle setup?  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:49 pm

Thank you very much =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favourite vehicle setup?    favourite vehicle setup?  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:21 pm

*LAV
- Proxy scanner
- Thermal optics
- Armor piecing shells

*Tank (MBT)
- Reactive armor
- Thermal optics
- Guided shell - These are great for Heli's as we all know and require no laser designation for ground - ground so give a tasty double hit on other tanks when followed with your main cannon.

* Scout chopper
- Stealth
- Flares
- Heat seekers

* Attack Chopper
* PILOT
- Guided Rockets
- ECM - work with a gunner with flares so I can break CITV/SOFLAM lock
- Heat seekers

*GUNNER
- Belt speed
- Flares
- Guided missile

I don't use jets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favourite vehicle setup?    favourite vehicle setup?  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Geeza_Gobble wrote:
*LAV
- Proxy scanner
- Thermal optics
- Armor piecing shells

*Tank (MBT)
- Reactive armor
- Thermal optics
- Guided shell - These are great for Heli's as we all know and require no laser designation for ground - ground so give a tasty double hit on other tanks when followed with your main cannon.

* Scout chopper
- Stealth
- Flares
- Heat seekers

* Attack Chopper
* PILOT
- Guided Rockets
- ECM - work with a gunner with flares so I can break CITV/SOFLAM lock
- Heat seekers

*GUNNER
- Belt speed
- Flares
- Guided missile

I don't use jets.

I like. I used the guided tank shells in the past, but now i find the LMG is brutal for infantry combat. It tears them apart. and going against armour just means you need to use some good old fashion tactics lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favourite vehicle setup?    favourite vehicle setup?  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:24 am

I used to use the LMG but switched because of the CITV/Guided combo. Like I said I game alot with my mate chevy and for a long time the only people we could count on were ourselves. So if we wanted the chopper taken down, we had to do it. I can win 1 v 1 tank fights without the guided missile, I can also win 1 v 2 tank fights with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favourite vehicle setup?    favourite vehicle setup?  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:23 am

Their is no denying its effectiveness. But on maps such as Karkand, where infantry pop out of everywhere and at different hight locations the LMG rains supreme. Then pesky rabbits with the RPG just can't hurt me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favourite vehicle setup?    favourite vehicle setup?  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:30 am

Greek_Wrath wrote:
Their is no denying its effectiveness. But on maps such as Karkand, where infantry pop out of everywhere and at different hight locations the LMG rains supreme. Then pesky rabbits with the RPG just can't hurt me.
This is very true. I've never actually played on the B2k maps without having someone sit in as gunner/repair guy though. The LMG was my upgrade of choice till I met my mate chevy one day. After that it wasn't needed as much as the guided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favourite vehicle setup?    favourite vehicle setup?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

favourite vehicle setup?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[iLL] Playstation 3 gaming clan. :: Game Time :: Battlefield 3-
Jump to: