[iLL] Playstation 3 gaming clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If the enemy didn't die... Use more bullets next time!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
==UNDER CONSTRUCTION==*RECRUITING*
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Cant wait for this! LOL
Rented server  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:02 pm by Seloe_1

» Some Xbox Beta Gameplay
Rented server  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:36 pm by Seloe_1

» Starting It off LOL
Rented server  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:40 am by Seloe_1

» CQ DLC
Rented server  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:42 pm by SGT_SMUG

» Line ends here
Rented server  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:55 am by SGT_SMUG

» Rented server
Rented server  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:35 pm by SGT_SMUG

» MArio KART?
Rented server  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:01 pm by Guest

» Patch release confirmed
Rented server  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:01 pm by Guest

» Cycling through different game modes?
Rented server  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:04 am by Guest

Rented server

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:50 pm

So how we going to work this when it comes out?

Are we individually going to rent them?
One person rents one for all?
Or we all add to the pot and rent one?

I don't mind renting one for our clan but it will be my money my rules lol. Terahan highway will disappear from rotation.

And I'll add conquest and rush in the same rotation. If I get one solely.

If we all add some cash to get one then we will go with the majority, in regards to rotation and maps and stuff.

Back to top Go down
SGT_SMUG

SGT_SMUG

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:54 pm

Why not two servers that everyone pitches in to, conquest server and rush server. That way if we have a clan battle, we can have one server for either mode. Just an idea.

Also it would be cool to have a third with as the expansion pack server.
Back to top Go down
https://illclan.forumotion.com

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:11 pm

SGT_SMUG wrote:
Why not two servers that everyone pitches in to, conquest server and rush server. That way if we have a clan battle, we can have one server for either mode. Just an idea.

I'm sure they are going to have official dlc only servers like they do now.

I like the idea of multiple servers.

One server should be conquest only for clan battles

Another server be a mix match for our personal server were we play against blueberrys.

I guess we need to see how much these servers are, if we want to rent multiple.
Back to top Go down
SGT_SMUG

SGT_SMUG

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:15 pm

Greek_Wrath wrote:
SGT_SMUG wrote:

I'm sure they are going to have official dlc only servers like they do now.

I like the idea of multiple servers.

One server should be conquest only for clan battles

Another server be a mix match for our personal server were we play against blueberrys.

I guess we need to see how much these servers are, if we want to rent multiple.

Well I mean, I'm sure at one point we're going to have a rush clan match, no?

adn it would be cool to just completely own a server. Kick everybody on one side out, and then have everyone join to whoop some smurfs, rinse and repeat.
Back to top Go down
Hustla509

Hustla509

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:00 am

Get 2 servers...

1 for Operation Metro 24/7 (I guarantee will always be full and will make you guys famous.) and 1 with regular settings that you change at your own leisure (Same server will be used for clan battles when needed).
Back to top Go down
http://www.karmaloop.com/index.asp?rcode=HT26376

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:25 am

From what I've heard Hustla, I think having a map in rotation 24/7 will only be doable on non ranked servers I THINK.

I know the unranked servers you can set restrictions such as no usas etc

Hopefully on the ranked servers you'll be able to boot people. I'll boot ANYONE using an auto shotty
Back to top Go down
SGT_SMUG

SGT_SMUG

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:01 am

Where will you be able to control servers? from a pc? that would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Well from my previous clans on PC, the way they got servers running was by donating (Not everyone needed to) But yeah the leader or whoever has money to blow usually paid all the stuff to get the servers running, last time I was on the site the clan needed like $500 to pay all servers lol. But yeah I think that type of thing to get servers running is a good idea imo.
Back to top Go down

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:30 pm

if u want a metro 24/7 then get it yourself. metro is boring end of story.
Back to top Go down
GmOctoLink

GmOctoLink

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:40 pm

Hustla509 wrote:
Get 2 servers...

1 for Operation Metro 24/7 (I guarantee will always be full and will make you guys famous.) and 1 with regular settings that you change at your own leisure (Same server will be used for clan battles when needed).

I bet many clans are going to do that, Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hustla509

Hustla509

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:06 pm

strikermurda wrote:
I'm mad...Grrrr

Yes you are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.karmaloop.com/index.asp?rcode=HT26376

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:34 pm

relax kiddo
Back to top Go down

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:24 pm

How much are the servers?

I got some money to waste. No new games game out so depending on how much they are I might be able to go for it?
Back to top Go down
Seloe_1

Seloe_1

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Maybe we can set up an online Pay Pal Account to get all of us to contribute to the servers.
Back to top Go down

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:00 pm

Hate me if you want seloe but I ain't paying lmao.
Back to top Go down
Seloe_1

Seloe_1

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:41 am

StarScream391 wrote:
Hate me if you want seloe but I ain't paying lmao.

Yet you're the 1st one to want to TroLL the servers I bet..

Damn..this is why our clan is Stuck atm...
Back to top Go down
gremlins_united

gremlins_united

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:35 am

stupid ?. wats pay pal lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rs631

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:26 am

"Starting today, you can rent your own Battlefield 3 server on PS3! This option is available from the “RENT A SERVER” menu and gives you a lot of exciting new options that the community has been asking for.

Having your own server gives you the power to create your personal gaming experience. You can either tweak every setting or choose a preset configuration and publish your server in just a few seconds.

What maps and modes do you want to play? Do you want to show the mini map or not? Do you want to turn off HUD elements and tweak respawn times and tickets? You can rent your server for 1, 7, 30, or 90 days starting today. Customize your server by giving it a name, description and custom logo.

Please note that in order to provide a robust and stable experience, we will be rolling out this functionality incrementally throughout the following week. This means we will have limited availability today, ramping up towards maximum capability in about one week’s time. If you try and rent a server and the option is grayed out, it means we are currently at peak capacity. If so, please try again later, as we will ramp up capacity every day.

Pricing for renting your own server is $1.49 / $6.99 / $24.99 / $64.99 (for 1, 7, 30, and 90 days)."

Source: http://blogs.battlefield.com/2012/03/ps3-update-live/
Back to top Go down

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Well I'm in the process of buying one for 90 days.

Of course it will be a European server I assume.
Back to top Go down

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:59 pm

Greek_Wrath wrote:
Well I'm in the process of buying one for 90 days.

Of course it will be a European server I assume.

Are you able to pay via your psn account? If so, maybe we can all pitch in by psn cards since not everyone has paypal. If we all pitch in $10 each that would be enough to rent 2 90 day servers and we can use the excess to rent a 3rd server for less time or save the excess to put towards a future server later. I don't mind throwing in $10.
Back to top Go down

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Not sure to be honest. I tried buying one earlier but all the options were greyed out. Guess I gotta wait for a week as my tv is going in for repairs tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
gremlins_united

gremlins_united

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:34 pm

lets wait it out
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rs631

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Greek_Wrath wrote:
Not sure to be honest. I tried buying one earlier but all the options were greyed out. Guess I gotta wait for a week as my tv is going in for repairs tomorrow.
Oh ok! I guess they sold out. I'll keep checking throughout the week just to see if we can pay through our psn accounts and post if I do find out. Having our own servers will be fun! I think the first person I want to ban from the servers is Nooby. :p
Back to top Go down

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Well after playing, i will not be buying a server.

After this patch I no longer like the game at all. Not one bit

Air radar no longer shows vehicles

Jet cannons take far too long to disable a jet, eventually when you do everyone just bails

All in all it now means jets can no longer help the ground as they use to.

I was two shot killed in a tank by another tank

Everyone now uses aa missiles. Which disables in one hit

All guns feel inaccurate with or without forgrip

No round time

To change gun accessories in game, you now need PhD
Back to top Go down

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:34 pm

Greek_Wrath wrote:
Well after playing, i will not be buying a server.

After this patch I no longer like the game at all. Not one bit

Air radar no longer shows vehicles

Jet cannons take far too long to disable a jet, eventually when you do everyone just bails

All in all it now means jets can no longer help the ground as they use to.

I was two shot killed in a tank by another tank

Everyone now uses aa missiles. Which disables in one hit

All guns feel inaccurate with or without forgrip

No round time

To change gun accessories in game, you now need PhD

Omg so it's true!? A friend posted earlier on battlelog that the patch ruined the game. This sucks. It was suppose to fix things, but made things worse? Wow! Does this mean you're not going to play? I still haven't got to try things out myself yet.

Last edited by California__Gurl on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rented server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rented server    Rented server  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rented server
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[iLL] Playstation 3 gaming clan. :: Game Time :: Battlefield 3-
Jump to: