[iLL] Playstation 3 gaming clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If the enemy didn't die... Use more bullets next time!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
==UNDER CONSTRUCTION==*RECRUITING*
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Cant wait for this! LOL
So... Jets. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:02 pm by Seloe_1

» Some Xbox Beta Gameplay
So... Jets. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:36 pm by Seloe_1

» Starting It off LOL
So... Jets. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:40 am by Seloe_1

» CQ DLC
So... Jets. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:42 pm by SGT_SMUG

» Line ends here
So... Jets. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:55 am by SGT_SMUG

» Rented server
So... Jets. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:35 pm by SGT_SMUG

» MArio KART?
So... Jets. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:01 pm by Guest

» Patch release confirmed
So... Jets. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:01 pm by Guest

» Cycling through different game modes?
So... Jets. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:04 am by Guest

So... Jets.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

So... Jets. Empty
PostSubject: So... Jets.   So... Jets. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:05 pm

I'm not very good but I want to learn. It's alarming that I have the same amount of kills with both the Super hornet and the RHIB Boat. Suspect

I shot down another jet with both my cannon and heat seekers, took down a chopper but thats my total so far. I know to hit the breaks when turning. Aim for the sun when trying to evade - not that I make it far. Am I missing anything? How far out do you say I should travel before turning in for a run because I can't see much when im passing, I couldn't even kill a mortar guy! No

I have 319 hours on BF3 and I hate feeling like a release day noob. Any hints and tips you guys could provide would be helpful. I love you
Back to top Go down

So... Jets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Jets.   So... Jets. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Ok with air radar, it also shows up vehicles fly as far out as you can pretty much, come in and spam your spot button once the enemy armour is spotted slow down and strafe with your missile pods, the biger the distance the more volleys you can do, 2 accurate volleys is enough to explode anything. One volley is always a disable. This is good for conquest as the main cannon isn't that strong against ground targets. With two jets in formation all tanks are mechanized coffins

For Rush the main cannon is a pure beast, You don't have to fly too far before coming in for an attack, due to the fact you are using your main cannon you want to start the attack just as the target gets into view. You can always mix and match some of the conquest jet tactics in with the rush jets. Eg start the assault from far away with missile pods, once all 14 missiles are away and you get the disable finish it up with your cannon.
Back to top Go down

So... Jets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Jets.   So... Jets. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:50 pm

I agree with Greek become a Jet Pilot and Rush is really breathe taking Dog fight against air vehicles and ground vehicles last night, Geeza as experience my Jet tactics on wake island and I was playing against him on the other team, and the important thing was I was actually taking out everything in my path and no one could ever took me down from the sky because the way I was flying and being smart on ground target I was aiming for, I felt like a stealth fighter just gunning down everyone including the Viper but it was a great game playing with Geeza, he always try is best to take me out but he couldn't but at least he tries and that's the most important part of the game because later on down the road you will see more experience jet fighters on the battlefield and we have to find a way how to take them out as soon as possible but if you want to gain some experience and learn a few tactics you can actually give one of us the heads up, TekRaven, Greek, Smug, Starscream, Gm, Ogui or Red these are actually great Pilots when it comes to flying jets they can actually help you to play with it and who will definitely help you gain some more experience.

@ Greek I have a few tricks I wanted to inform to you or any other clan members with the Jet set up, Recently I have been playing with Belt Speed as my first set up with the Jets, Fire Extinguisher and Rocket Pods oh man I was really surprise how many ground targets I was eliminating on the ground lately, because the Belt Speed actually help you reload your Rocket Pods faster so you can actually get a second chance at the tank before passing over and then switching to my main cannon was easy it can be because once you fire at the tank the Belt Speed reduce the time off the jet cannon to cool off giving you more opportunity to finish them off quickly so this is something you guys need to take a look at when you get the chance I hope it will help.

<~*TeKRaVen177*~>
Back to top Go down

So... Jets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Jets.   So... Jets. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:54 pm

TekRaVen177 wrote:
I agree with Greek become a Jet Pilot and Rush is really breathe taking Dog fight against air vehicles and ground vehicles last night, Geeza as experience my Jet tactics on wake island and I was playing against him on the other team, and the important thing was I was actually taking out everything in my path and no one could ever took me down from the sky because the way I was flying and being smart on ground target I was aiming for, I felt like a stealth fighter just gunning down everyone including the Viper but it was a great game playing with Geeza, he always try is best to take me out but he couldn't but at least he tries and that's the most important part of the game because later on down the road you will see more experience jet fighters on the battlefield and we have to find a way how to take them out as soon as possible but if you want to gain some experience and learn a few tactics you can actually give one of us the heads up, TekRaven, Greek, Smug, Starscream, Gm, Ogui or Red these are actually great Pilots when it comes to flying jets they can actually help you to play with it and who will definitely help you gain some more experience.

@ Greek I have a few tricks I wanted to inform to you or any other clan members with the Jet set up, Recently I have been playing with Belt Speed as my first set up with the Jets, Fire Extinguisher and Rocket Pods oh man I was really surprise how many ground targets I was eliminating on the ground lately, because the Belt Speed actually help you reload your Rocket Pods faster so you can actually get a second chance at the tank before passing over and then switching to my main cannon was easy it can be because once you fire at the tank the Belt Speed reduce the time off the jet cannon to cool off giving you more opportunity to finish them off quickly so this is something you guys need to take a look at when you get the chance I hope it will help.

<~*TeKRaVen177*~>

Interesting, Might have to try this one out. Though it will give up on my air radar.... i love that perk
Back to top Go down

So... Jets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Jets.   So... Jets. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:06 pm

@ Greek Air Radar is always good to use but sometimes I just want to challenge myself a little bit more so I can defiantly sacrifice another gadget but it works pretty well so far, I have more than 12-15 kills per game on Conquest using the jet now so that's a pretty big step up instead of having 7-8 kills per game.
Back to top Go down
Hustla509

Hustla509

So... Jets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Jets.   So... Jets. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:56 pm

I've been using Belt Speed on jets since day 1. There is nothing more valuable to an attack jet than its cannon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.karmaloop.com/index.asp?rcode=HT26376

So... Jets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Jets.   So... Jets. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:06 am

@ Hustla awww your back with us lol!
Back to top Go down
Hustla509

Hustla509

So... Jets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Jets.   So... Jets. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:08 am

TekRaVen177 wrote:
@ Hustla awww your back with us lol!

Didn't know this site was exclusive to gamers. I mean, I can't just disappear on you guys like a ninja; that would be unchill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.karmaloop.com/index.asp?rcode=HT26376

So... Jets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Jets.   So... Jets. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:21 am

I don't even have rocket pods yet No Its watching you guys in the jets thats made me want to try them out. The jets are the last area of the game that I have no experience in. My set up before I went to work last night was Stealth, Flares and Heat seekers. Most of my points have come from picking on noobs in attack choppers cheers Don't get me wrong, if I can get on the tail of another jet it will end in a disable at least. I can keep the jet off the ground which I find helps when flying affraid but I haven't managed to shake another jet off my tail yet.

And tek, I remember those games... I prefered the game on oman. I had the viper after it respawned and I kept it for the rest of the game Razz despite an uber jet pilots best efforts Laughing
Back to top Go down
SGT_SMUG

SGT_SMUG

So... Jets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Jets.   So... Jets. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:58 am

Maybe we can have a jet tutorial day where we teach everyone who wants tactics for flying.... or even just how to keep you ship from sinking :3 Shouldn't be that hard to find a server with no people and mess around before some people join.
Back to top Go down
https://illclan.forumotion.com

So... Jets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Jets.   So... Jets. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:18 am

Geeza_Gobble wrote:
I don't even have rocket pods yet No Its watching you guys in the jets thats made me want to try them out. The jets are the last area of the game that I have no experience in. My set up before I went to work last night was Stealth, Flares and Heat seekers. Most of my points have come from picking on noobs in attack choppers cheers Don't get me wrong, if I can get on the tail of another jet it will end in a disable at least. I can keep the jet off the ground which I find helps when flying affraid but I haven't managed to shake another jet off my tail yet.

And tek, I remember those games... I prefered the game on oman. I had the viper after it respawned and I kept it for the rest of the game Razz despite an uber jet pilots best efforts Laughing

You might have to spawn rape a little to get some easy points to get better unlocks. But stealth is not needed most pilots don't use heat seekers and you can normally fly out of a stingers range.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So... Jets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Jets.   So... Jets. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So... Jets.
Page 1 of 1